Tema – template macro processor
Tema is a macro processor and template engine for the Java platform.
- Extensibility: implement new functions as Java classes.
- Database access (could be used to generate XML or other text with data from SQL database).
- Processes and outputs data as early as possible (function could start to output data before all it's arguments are read and parsed).
- Apache Ant integration.
Download (version 0.3.1)
License: GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 or later.
- 0.3.1 (2009-11-11)
Features backported from the development branch:
- improved error reporting,
- report unexpected end of file as an error,
- read EOF once (no need to press ^D several times to exit when running on console),
- support for building native binary using GCJ,
- updated documentation (still incomplete).
- 0.3 (2008-02-19)
- 0.1 (2006-05-16)